We are looking for an experienced UX designer to join our growing design team.
We are building a platform for creating VR worlds from 3D models. This platform enables users to collaborate on projects, train employees on new processes and workplace safety, conduct remote maintenance assistance and so much more in realistic gamified VR. Our platform is called Cloudberrie and will be the first automatic and code-free platform for VR, ever created.
This is an emerging industry and you will be working on exciting new areas within technology and design; spatial computing, VR, and AR, to name a few.
We already have some big names on our growing pilot-client list and need more skilled designers in order to ensure a design-driven approach throughout.
- A holistic thinker. You understand how the totality of the characteristics and features impact the user experience as a whole
- Experienced with user testing and conducting a user interview
- Structured, analytical, and able to present insight in an understandable manner
- Pragmatic and have the ability to apply knowledge of design to solve a variety of
- complex challenge
- A unifying person, able to involve roles across the company to obtain necessary
- Independent. You like responsibility and deliver on deadline
- A critical thinker who asks “why” even when the answer seems obvious
- Knowledgeable and confident in your argumentation. We care about what you can
- do, not where or how long you went to school
- Open and flexible. You enjoy working with people who are different than yourself
- and open to feedback and ideas from other
- excited to work in a scale-up culture, take risks, and have fun doing it
- You identify user needs through research and use those insights to conceptualize and wireframe structured solutions and develop strong concepts.
- Together we are paving our way through uncharted territory, so testing and exploring are encouraged. We are looking for someone who dares to ask difficult questions, dig up pain points, and work together with colleagues to come up with sustainable solutions for our users.
- The ability to combine design thinking methodologies with business goals and technical realities is what we believe is key in creating a successful product.
- Experience with methodologies from service design (eg. conducting and
- structuring research, creating user journeys and service blueprints)
- Experience with visual design and GUI’s
- Knowledge of technologies and/or behavioral patterns from immersive
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS solutions
A growing department of two designers, currently looking for two more. You will be joining our ongoing efforts in bringing design thinking into the core of the organization.
Cooperation is important to us. The most valuable solutions are not created in a vacuum. The designers at Haptiq, therefore, work closely together with developers and 3D artists to ensure our product exceeds our user’s expectations.
We are a relaxed, transparent, and open-minded environment. We value creativity, critical thinking, knowledge, and skill. And also – we like to build things.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for learning and career growth in an emerging industry
- Autonomy and control over your own work-day. We do not believe in micro
- managing and avoid middle management dependencies internall°
- All the equipment you need to create
- Hybrid work model
- A social and safe environment
And… amazing lunches at our offices in the co-workspace Rebel in downtown Oslo.
Application deadline: asap
Location: preferably Oslo, but we are open for experienced applicants from
Some travel/flying can be expected
This is a full-time position.
For design-related questions, contact Ida Bjørgum – Senior designer Ida@haptiq.no
For all other questions, contact Janne Mosaker
+47 416 07 787 – firstname.lastname@example.org