We are looking for an experienced UI designer to join our growing design team.
We are building a platform for creating VR worlds from 3D models. This platform enables users to collaborate on projects, train employees on new processes and workplace safety, conduct remote maintenance assistance and so much more in realistic gamified VR. Our platform is called Cloudberrie and will be the first automatic and code-free platform for VR, ever created.
This is an emerging industry and you will be working on exciting new areas within technology and design; spatial computing, VR, and AR, to name a few.
We already have some big names on our growing pilot-client list and need more skilled designers in order to ensure a design-driven approach throughout.
- a structured designer with systemic and technical understanding, able to deliver scalable and dynamic designs
- visually fluent and keep up with a fast-changing professional field
- knowledgable of industry standards and existing patterns within GUIs
- comfortable with creating high fidelity prototypes in Figma
- experienced in owning and developing a design system for desktop
- curious about how to apply your knowledge of screen UIs to the virtual format
- comfortable designing responsive solutions
- detailed and confident in conducting final deliveries to developers
- independent. You like responsibility and deliver on deadlines
- open and flexible. You enjoy working with people who are different than yourself
- and are open to feedback and ideas from others
- knowledgable and confident in your argumentation. We care about what you can
- do, not where or how long you went to school
- excited to work in a scale-up culture, take risks and have fun doing it
- We are paving our way through uncharted territory, so testing and exploring is encouraged
- Experience with conducting user tests
- Knowledge of technologies or behavioral patterns from immersive experiences
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS solutions
A growing department of two designers, currently looking for two more. You will be joining our ongoing efforts in bringing design thinking into the core of the organization.
Cooperation is important to us. The most valuable solutions are not created in a vacuum. The designers at Haptiq, therefore, work closely together with developers and 3D artists to ensure our product exceeds our user’s expectations.
We are a relaxed, transparent, and open-minded environment. We value creativity, critical thinking, knowledge, and skill. And also – we like to build things.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for learning and career growth in an emerging industry
- Autonomy and control over your own work-day. We do not believe in micro-managing and avoiding middle management dependencies internally
- All the equipment you need to create
- Hybrid work model
- A social and safe environment
And… amazing lunches at our offices in the co-workspace Rebel in downtown Oslo.
Application deadline: asap
Location: preferably Oslo, but we are open for experienced applicants from elsewhere
Some travel/flying can be expected
This is a full-time position.
For design-related questions, contact Ida Bjørgum – Senior designer Ida@haptiq.no
For all other questions, contact Janne Mosaker
+47 416 07 787 – firstname.lastname@example.org