Haptiq AS is a software company moving from start-up to scale-up. We believe that automating content creation for virtual and augmented reality applications is the key that will enable people and organizations to harvest the enormous possibilities inherit in these technologies.
Cloudberrie is our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), no code solution for the development of VR environments replicating the real world to be used for training, planning, collaboration, or any creative way our customers want to use this powerful tool. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for creating gamified virtual environments.
We’re looking for a Product Marketer to join Team Haptiq to focus on branding and marketing our Cloudberrie platform towards reseller and end-customers globally. Working from our office in Norway, you will partner closely with our product and business development teams to create content, launch campaigns and grow Cloudberries adoption.
As a Product Marketer, you will conduct research and analysis to understand advertising solutions, identify key market trends, and lead initiatives to capture growth opportunities. You demonstrate a solid vision for how to bring products to market, be at ease in a fast moving and ambiguous environment, and showcase excellent problem solving and communication skills in order to bring high quality market feedback and drive impact across different teams. You will use your market knowledge and analytical mindset to properly inform the roadmap and global go to market strategies, and coordinate ongoing marketing efforts to grow awareness, understanding, and adoption of Cloudberries PaaS solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a recognized brand solutions expert and collaborate with our development and customer facing teams to develop global go-to market strategies and plans, including product positioning, narrative, internal communications, marketing activation strategies and a wide range of content
- Lead extensive market research to identify new content opportunities through qualitative and quantitative analysis, constantly assess the capabilities and value proposition of our solutions via market trends, feedback and competitive benchmarking in order to influence our monetization strategies
- Drive successful campaigns in alignment with our go to market strategy and track success metrics accordingly
- Inspire and educate both internal and external teams on our brand, progress and plans.
Build frameworks and processes to structure customer conversations, create and socialize marketing initiatives, and drive alignment across teams and leadership
- A team player who can successfully work cross-functionally with various stakeholder groups, both within Haptiq and across partner organizations, with minimal guidance
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail
Excellent in the MS office suite of software
- Comfortable and good at presenting to groups
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing industry dynamics, especially lead generation and knowledge sharing
- Bachelor’s degree (in marketing, business, or economics) or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, internet technology or other relevant digital marketing work
- Solid track record in launching products
- Experience in driving global adoption
- At ease with data analytics tools, and working with Data Engineering teams
- Track record of public speaking experience
- Experience with the Adobe CC suite of products
At Haptiq, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people work and communicate. We also believe in sharing and all employees are offered stock options.